The information found on this website does not replace or over ride our Terms and Conditions. Anyone who chooses to engage in our services will receive a copy of the Terms and Conditions as part of the initial information we provide. Should you choose to work with us, you will be able to request a copy at any time.
The Virtually Marketing Founders, Employees, Contractors and Representatives cannot be held accountable for your overall business performance. If you choose to engage in our services you accept that we have no control over external factors such as, financial position and decision making, market position, your offerings and product suitabilities for example.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This is in accordance with the GDPR Act 2018.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU, INCLUDING INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- in order to collect payments
- in order to accept applications for working with us as a contractor
- when you correspond with us, whether in person, by letter, phone, text, email, instant messages or other means of electronic communication
- if you complete and submit forms we provide for applications including for various memberships, enquiries, competitions, copyright or for the use of any of our services or facilities, including signing up for and using our online services and apps, such as our online payment service
- in order to subscribe you to any of our newsletters or email updates to services and events
- in accordance with the applicable service provider, when you follow or post comments in response to our social media or other facilities such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Through your use of the website, we may also gather certain information that does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information”). Generally, this information is collected through “traffic data” and may involve the use of “Cookies,” “IP addresses”, “Facebook Pixels” or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with this website. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this website. We also collect information regarding user traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyse and improve this website and the services that we provide to our art community.
PROVIDING SOME INFORMATION IS OPTIONAL. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO:
- enter bank account details, we’ll be unable to forward any payments owing
- enter contact details we’ll be unable to send out details of offers and when new resources or blogs are available
You can also choose to subscribe or unsubscribe to our mailing lists at any time.
We do not sell, rent or share your information with anyone. We keep your information safe by storing payment related details in encrypted files and only allowing senior members of staff to access information that is relevant to day to day gallery operations. We may also share information with authorities when required by law,
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or +61415077158, or 32 Heritage Drive, Lilydale, VIC 3140, Australia. ABN 63 867 492 698
Virtually Marketing is grateful to all copyright or licence holders who are happy to have your images to appear on this website. Unless specifically stated otherwise, none of the content on this site may be reproduced to the public, transmitted or copied without the express written permission of Virtually Marketing, except for the purposes of private study, research, criticism, review or education, in accordance with the New Zealand Copyright Act 1994 and Australian Copyright Act 1968:
Visitors to the website do however have permission to share link’s containing the the original details of our work. You may also share or reproduce our blog posts and information if you:
- reproduce the material accurately or include a link to the original source
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context, and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Any licence of use does not apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on the website or to the website’s design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
As soon as we engage in any communication with you, a copy of our terms and conditions will be provided. Please refer to these for our policy on cancellations and refunds.